Anupam is a serial entrepreneur who has co-founded over half a dozen organizations. In his diverse roles in the fields of Business, Finance, Risk Management and Strategic Consulting, he has created immense value for several organizations across the globe. Anupam is widely recognized as an innovative business thinker whose lateral solution finding skills have helped optimize the available resources for small and medium scale businesses.
Anupam co-founded Occam’s Paradigm in 2011 and has served as the CEO since 2012. Under his leadership Occam’s has achieved over 100% growth year over year over last 3 years. Anupam has advised many CEO’s and boards in the capacity of financial, operations and strategic consultant. Under his leadership, Occam’s has achieved exceptional results for its clients across industries and geographies.
Prior to founding Occam’s, Anupam spent over half a decade on Wall Street with ditinguished names like Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Fidelity Investments and Bank of Nova Scotia. Anupam has also worked for Siemens Telecom and a highly successful dot com.
Anupam is an alumnus of Delhi Unversity’s prestigious Shrirram College of Commerce, New York University’s Stern School of Business, and London Business School. Since 2005, he also serves on the Board of Child | Literacy, a New Jersey charity dedicated to the social and educational needs of children 6-18.
Steve Landzberg has over 25 years of investment and advisory experience. Steve leads our execution efforts in consulting projects including preparation of business plans, capital structure optimization, cash and liquidity management, and capital raising assignments.
Steve’s selected accomplishments include:
- Successful execution of dozens of consulting and capital raising projects over the last eight years.
- Former Chief Financial Officer at Global Energy Efficiency, Inc., where he grew the company’s revenues by 4x within just two years, and raised $10 million of capital.
- Former Principal, Corporate Finance at Xroads Solutions Group, where he optimized operations and raised capital for the Ambassador Cruise Company.
- Led bank group of Metallurg when at JPMorgan as work-out officer where he was involved in bank lender work-out negotiations.
- Chairman of Creditor Committee and lead investor at Pueblo Supermarkets, where he lead the restructuring of the balance sheet and the exchange of debt for equity.
- Led bank group of Olympia & York U.S.A. when at JP Morgan as work-out officer where he was involved in bank lender work-out negotiations.
Steve’s prior experience includes Managing Director at Advent Capital Management, with $3 billion of assets under management; head of Barclays Capital’s special situations business; Mergers & Acquisitions specialist at Lazard Freres; and work-out officer at JP Morgan.
Steve has B.A. degree from the University of Pennsylvania, with a minor in marketing management from the Wharton School of Business; and an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School.